8/07/2011

Energy 5.1 Take Classic Home Theater System (Set of Six, Black)


Technical Details

  • 4 gloss black 2-way Energy satellite speakers
  • 1 gloss black Energy center channel
  • 200 watt Energy subwoofer with front firing port and 8" driver and patented Ribbed Elliptical Surround(TM)
  • Perfect for a large or small space surround sound solution
  • Wall mountable

Product Details

  • Item Weight: 39.3 pounds
  • Shipping Weight: 42 pounds 
  • Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
  • ASIN: B001202C44
  • Item model number: 1008207
Energy 5.1 Take Classic Home Theater System (Set of Six, Black)


          Well, I brought this set 1 month ago. It works very well. The speakers for small and discreet. The sound of the pilots are excellent non-metallic as u might expect. A speaker made in china for all those who thought they were Made in Canada. Ow that I believe contain costs. The terminals can accommodate wires 14g er supports compatible with most speakers. I broke them for 1 week to play them continuously, have really opened up. Good dynamic range, tone without coloring, artificial rate without pushing on the whole fairly neutral. low distortion on the sub (8inch sub matches well with the small sub-satellites could have left a large gap in frequency) have been in audio for 20yrs now and have owned or do own articles from Cambridge Audio, Arcam, B & W, Paradigm, Tannoy, JMLab, Marantz, Mission, class', Sony ES, Dennon, Onkyo, etc. Although it is not in league with a shelf full or speaker tower configuration, this is a good compromise for those who want great sound for the money and The discreet design. Before I bought this I looked at similar price Polk, JBL, Infinity and yes even the Bose AM6 (I usually do not go to Best Buy, but this is a system for the bedroom for me and I did not want to spend bucketloads) This was the JBL sounded better plan / fat while Infinty, Polk was intrusive in the face as a car stereo. The AM6 was very disappointing, lacking bass. (It is powered sub to see u), with the enhancement in the corner down the wall was weak for my bedroom.
go and buy it! is used t
Energy 5.1 Take Classic Home Theater System (Set of Six, Black)
    

Energy 5.1 Take Classic Home Theater System (Set of Six, Black)








No comments:

Post a Comment